Friday, September 25, 2009

She's 7!


The big Scooby Doo day finally arrived! Emma woke up to the royal treatment with a decorated kitchen, cinnamon rolls before school... Daddy eating lunch at school (while Emma ate her imitation crab and butter...haha!) Then pizza for dinner... and the big party! It was our first time trying out a friend party and I let Emma invite all the girls from her class and a few neighbors. We had 12 little girls under 7 here for what I can only describe as the NOISIEST night I have experienced in a great while. I don't EVER remember being a part of so much squealing and balled-up energy being released. It was deafening at points... needless to say, the girls were pumped playing "musical bones," "doggy, doggy, where's your bone?" and "mummy wrap" and eating Scooby snacks... phew. Now on to the family party tomorrow... and then giving birth in 5 days. I can do this! :)

4 comments:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Zoinks! That looks like the best birthday party ever!!! Nice work, M! Happy birthday Emma. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Crazy. I can't imagine what 13 will be like.

Anonymous said...

you. amazing.

Warner family said...

Super mom! You are just about there. The cake looked amazing. So sad we missed it all although I know you didn't miss two extra screamers :)