Monday, September 28, 2009

Scooby Doo Fun










On Saturday we celebrated Emma's birthday with family... and since I was barely functioning thanks to the night before.... thank you to Grammie Debbie (mom) for saving me and taking on all the duties that my body was no longer able to perform in the party-planning arena! :)
In the tradition of the Gross family, Aunt Kara took Emma to get her ears pierced at Claires... she got a little nervous right before they actually did it, but she was a champ! Her little "diamonds" look adorable.
Then we had a nice, QUIET party celebrating our sweet little girl.

3 comments:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Awesome cake! Nice job! Emma, you look adorable. :)

Lauren said...

yeah! I got my ears pierced too when I turned 7 :) Emma and I are soul mates.

Shanda said...

The cake looks like it took so much time! That seven year old is one great big sister.