Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kindergarten Update

I forgot to update like I said I would! The first day: great, second day: awful, third and following: great. I think we had some unfamiliar feelings of insecurity, doubt and fear. Some girls were tough on her and I was ready to bust into the school and give those little girls a piece of my mind, but all is now well I am thankful to report. Her teacher is fabulous and she's made all sorts of friends and has even had a Friday night movie at the school where she got to take her sleeping bag and eat popcorn... when we dropped her off, she had NO friends there and the whole school was invited. You'd think a puny kindergartner would be terrified and change her mind completely about staying... not our Emma. She said, "I'll be fine, dad." And SHE WAS.

No comments: