Sunday, September 28, 2008

EMMA IS 6!

I think she's been claiming to actually be 6 for a couple months now, but she is officially six! I tried to keep the "flower party" identity a secret, but she made me tell... and I'm not exactly known for my stellar secret keeping when it comes to birthdays. :) We had a few little girlfriends over in the morning for a pool party/sugar fiesta. We hopped the kids up on as much junk as we could in an hour and half's time and then sent them home and began our family party! It was such a great time with family and friends. Everyone brought Emma gorgeous flowers that were ALL hers and she was overjoyed. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather and we were thankful for all who came and we missed those who couldn't. :(




1 comment:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I'm so glad your mom caught up on her blogging :)