Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lincoln!

I know I say it every time one of these rolls around, but wasn't this kid JUST born?! We had an Old McDonald birthday party on Easter weekend since my family was in town. Lincoln was so sweet, trying his hardest to open his gifts (with the help of his siblings, of course). But the highlight was the cake. He was hilarious, investigating it slowly, touching it cautiously, then diving right in until he nearly ate the whole dang thing. I stopped him at the point where I was sure I'd be cleaning up red-tinted puke in a matter of minutes. After shaking him off and scrubbing the shortening-based frosting off of his entire body in the bathtub, he took a great nap; undoubtedly dreaming of cake. Happy Birthday, little buddy!





3 comments:

Nottinghams said...

there is no way he is one!

Sara and JC Trombley said...

You guys make some flippin' cute kids :)

Jessie Neireiter said...

Wow, Lincoln is so darn cute!!!