Thursday, November 06, 2008

Reese is 3??!!

I cannot believe how fast time goes. There are days that feel like an eternity (mostly in the winter when we're cooped up and the kids do nothing but bicker and make messes), but most days flyyyyyyyy by and I wonder how my kids are growing up so fast. :( Seems like Reese was just born... sigh. Anyway, the big kiddo is now 3 and we had a very fitting dinosaur party on Saturday. He was totally into the dino decorations, food and cake, but is still a bit in denial that the party we have talked about for so long has come and gone. He keeps still referring to it in the future! (He just came in and saw this post and said, "Is that my cake? I didn't go to my party." Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, buddy.

Eating his dinosaur nuggets and his favorite... applesauce!

The dinosaur cupcake cake- when he saw it in the morning, he traded me for the blue triceratops on the top and added a few to get it just right!








No comments: