Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Jon Thompson

Lauren, one of my bestest friends got married and I had the honor of being her matron of honor (that makes me sound so old)! It was a great weekend filled with wedding festivities... the bachelorette party that Jen, another BFF and bridesmaid, so fantastically helped me with... an amazing bridesmaid brunch... rehearsal stuff... and a really great ceremony. Jon is such a great guy and it is obvious that God brought them together in His perfect plan. I don't have many pictures because I spent a good portion of the weekend with a baby strapped to me!

This mama of (soon-to-be) 5 knows how to make a baby happy!

That's one happy bride. :)

This picture is hilarious because it makes Jon look confused and Lauren look mad,
but it's the best I had of the two of them... love you guys!! :)

1 comment:

Lo said...

hahah great pics :) I'm glad we look so happy to be getting married :)