Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Big Move to Fishers

We are in our new house and slowly getting settled in!   
A few pics... would you believe this house was one GIANT mass of white walls? 
Until our amazing friends did their magic! 




  We had such amazing helpers come over and paint endlessly for no reward other than some pizza and chinese takeout.  What wonderful friends we have!!!  

Kelly making the FIRST of many brushstrokes!
Sara, the trooper, ready to unscrew light covers  :)
Shanda, you are the bomb.

Me and my belly in all our glory.  
Being 8 months pregnant doesn't stop me from getting in on the fun!  :)

2 comments:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Wow! I can't believe you posted those pictures! We look hot!

Brooke W said...

you look so cute pregnant! I kind of miss having a belly like that but I was never THAT cute!